Our espresso packages are based on the number of guests and the length of your event and always include:
- Trained Case Study Coffee baristas, for efficient, professional service
- Our seasonal (sustainably-sourced) regular and decaf espresso, roasted for your event
- Milk options include: locally sourced whole, skim, and half-and-half, as well as soy and almond milks
- House-made syrups include Toasted Hazelnut, Fleur de Sel Caramel, Chocolate, Aged Bourbon Caramel, and Fleur Noir Vanilla
- A wide selection of our loose-leaf teas
- DragonFly Chai
- Iced versions of all our beverages
- A full condiment bar with an array of sweeteners
Single espresso cart packages
- For up to 60 guests: $375 for one hour, $100 each additional hour
- For up to 125 guests: $575 for two hours, $100 each additional hour
- For up to 200 guests: $750 for three hours, $100 each additional hour
Double espresso cart packages
- For up to 125 guests: $675 for one hour, $150 each additional hour
- For up to 250 guests: $1150 for two hours, $150 each additional hour
- For up to 400 guests: $1500 for three hours, $150 each additional hour
18% gratuity added to all events
- Our catering carts are custom made with stainless steel and teak wood.
- We pull your shots on our beautiful La Marzocco GS3s, which are handmade in Italy.
- Brewed coffee, custom signature drinks, custom tailored events, and other details available upon request.
- Pastries from Roman Candle Bakery, Bowery Bagels, and Petunia's Gluten Free and Vegan available upon request.
If you are interested in having an event catered or have any questions for our catering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 503-477-8221 ext# 2.